Sold 1 - 6 oz cut boneless pork chop.
You'll be an instant grill hero with these superior chops. Boneless pork chops are full of flavor and offers a deep red color and magnificent marbling for an unforgettable taste.
HOW TO SEAR PORK CHOPS TO GOLDEN PERFECTION
- Start by patting your chops dry and sprinkling them very liberally with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Use a cast iron for a nice, golden sear. It conducts heat the best and will give the pork chops a nice even color.
- Preheat your skillet to medium high and add the olive oil. When it’s shimmering hot and not a moment before, add your chops.
- Sear over medium-high heat without moving the pork chop.
- Resist the urge to move the pork chops around or look underneath as they cook, it will disrupt the sear. Once the pork chops are golden brown on the first side, you can flip. Do not sear more than 5 minutes.
- If the pork chops are stuck to the pan, try giving them more time. They generally release from the pan when they’re crisp on the outside and ready to flip. This takes about 4 minutes per side.
- Flip and sear the other side until browned. Remove them from the heat and let them rest for a few minutes before cutting into them.